What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Advice needed

pennyk69pennyk69 Member Posts: 2 Listener
I have chronic angina and fibromyalgia am I entitled to any help with benefits please waiting to hear from pip for reconsideration failed by two points 

Replies

• pennyk69pennyk69 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi I have chronic angina and fibromyalgia I have tried for pip and failed I have put in for reconsideration but have not heard anything back from them. Is there any other benefits that I might be entitled to. Many thanks 
  • APennyAPenny Member Posts: 8 Connected
    If you fail manatory reconsideration make sure you take it the tribunal you should win there the judges come from outside the DWP good luck !
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,968 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Claiming any other benefits will depend on your circumstances. I'd advise you to visit your local CAB for a full benefits check.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.