PIP Contact Help - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Contact Help

Options
2»

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @WF2k If you would like to avoid seeing content from a specific user, you can do so by using the 'ignore' function to hide their discussions comments.
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @mercedesbd please keep us updated on how it goes, and if you have any questions, please let us know. All the best. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    Options
    @Antonia_Scope thank you but it's still shows ignored users comments in the "You commented" area :(  Thanks for trying to help anyway :) 
  • mercedesbd
    mercedesbd Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
    Options
    WF2k said:
    @Antonia_Scope thank you but it's still shows ignored users comments in the "You commented" area :(  Thanks for trying to help anyway :) 
    You are hilarious lol ???? I will look into this I requested MR today via phone and what I disagree with , still gunna send everything else in tho.. Everything’s a struggle these days ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    Options
    I got the funny genes from my parents :P 

It's worth having a look to see if you can get help from an advice centre and ask if they are able to come to your home and help you :) We have a couple that do it that I know of in the county I live in. I understand not all area's are lucky enough to have the same access to advice centres as we do here. Have a check on google :)

Excuse my grammar, my brain is doing a lot of farting today lol. I've just deleted and retyped a bit of it and I still don't know if I've worded it correctly! It's fun having mental health problems and fibromyalgia, my brain likes to fart a lot, I even forget simple words.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.