Been taken out of support group — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Been taken out of support group

Mfarrell
Mfarrell Community member Posts: 12 Listener
Hi can anyone help me I have been in the support group Esa since July 2015.I am going for a medical assessment on 9th may can I be taken out of support group I am 62 years old and I get the Sdp, I have physical and mental dissabilites, any help or advice good health to all

Comments

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Oh yes I have been on esa and support group yrs had assessment jan and taken off both so in tribunal don’t matter how old you are or I’ll they seem to have taken it off lot peaple 
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    If you lose esa and support you lose sdp also 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Once a decision is made you will either be kept in the Support Group, moved to the WRAG or be found fit for work. If you're found fit for work your ESA including the SDP will stop.

Evidence will be needed to support your claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.