A piece of advice on pip please — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A piece of advice on pip please

CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi could someone give me a piece of advice please, I had text off pip saying forms in the post will take 7 to 10 days to arrive.that was over 9 days ago i know it's bank holiday,would I be in my right to give them till Wednesday next week the 24th April post if they've not arrived to give them a call to see why there's a delay on CARL58  receiving his pip forms he's already on the old DLA but that's coming to an end,has to claim pipi its for my peace of mind without worrying CARL58 many thanks jen

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Jen, bank holidays will cause delays with post so it will be best to wait until the end of next week, maximum :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Just to put your mind at rest, as you have started the PIP process, Carls DLA will continue until a decision is made on PIP
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • CARL58
    CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
    Ami2301 & cockneyrebel thank you so much for your advice it affects me as I don't want CARL58 worrying he's enough problems I'll do that for him I'm stronger than him,I think the sun did him good he's flaked out now 1st time in year's I've seen him sleep doubt he will wake but I'm not going to disturb him unless he needs the loo it's very rare he gets any form of sleep.thank you friend's jen

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.