I recently had my mobility vehicle taken off me, they said its Because I was able to plan a journey. I Have fibro myalgia spondylitis top and bottom of my spine and osteoarthritis in both knees. The time of my pip assessment I was able to discuss my illness, but most days I frequently forget thing's I have what is known as a fog. I'm in constant pain and have fallen 3 times now And they expect me to get a bus or taxi to go out I could of appealed but I just felt so tired of trying to get them to believe me. I gave up. ??
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 956 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 256 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 726 Autism and neurodiversity
- 874 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.