Deaf with a cochlear implant and looking for work — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Deaf with a cochlear implant and looking for work

bettina
bettina Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited April 2019 in Work and employment
Hiya good morning, let u know I’m deaf and I ve wear my cochlear implant. I’m hoping you help me looking for job and anything need me do? I’m hoping any vacancy as soon as possible. 

Hope to to hear from you soon 
Darlene 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bettina welcome to the community! Are you looking for voluntary work or paid employment? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • bettina
    Paid employees and volunteer please 
  • Ami2301
    There are many ways to volunteer online and in a shop, do you have a preference? :)
  • bettina
    It’s problem I’m working but I need find a job and help others not shop cos it’s not easy for the people’s speakers 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Good morning @bettina and welcome to the community! If you're hoping to land paid employment, our Support to Work service might be of use to you.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ami2301
    Would you be interested in becoming a Community Champion for Scope's online community? Its voluntary and hours are flexible to suit you, you can volunteer as little or as much as you would like :)

A community champion is a member who welcomes new members and signposts members to resources which would be relevant to their questions.plus, answering any unanswered posts.

Also, reporting any spam and flagging up any posts which is suggesting that a member is at risk or putting others at risk. Overall, to keep the co munity a safe and supportive place for everyone.

If you would like to know more, our lovely senior community Officer @Sam_Scope will be happy to answer any questions you have :)

Brightness