I was just informed my p.i.p was stopping. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I was just informed my p.i.p was stopping.

Options
2»

Comments

• madquasimodo
    madquasimodo Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    Don't give up, you have a month to ask for a mandatory reconsideration, but this can be longer with good reason, if your unwell and need time to get help tell them, it will be hard asking someone else for help if your used to home help, far too many suffer in silence and just cope, you really do need some support and this means asking your doctor for help or the links others have given, medication may help you short term, it's the new system which is much harder to gain points in. 
    What was ok before is failing to gain enough points in each descriptor, you just need to get the energy to fight, good luck
  • Kaisy
    Kaisy Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Okay, just wanted to update. So basically, the welfare rights woman agreed with me and said that the woman that gave me my assessment took every and all opportunity to reduce my score, it felt like she had a quota to doo and that i was being punished for something. So, we are going to fight and my welfare rights woman said that we will be fighting for all the points i can get... Also, on a side note, i am sorry if this is not the place for it, but i do not know where to ask. I was just given a slip in, it said that my employment and support allowance tax sheet or something. It said was i was given for the year, what do i do with it?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.