Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
cat1932
cat1932 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
i received the assessor s report.  She said she had done a musculoskeletal assessment but I think she must have someone else s in my report!

Also she advises review in 1 and s half years. She must think there will be a miracle and my permanent disabilities will disappear. 

She he spent most of the time asking me about my house and my job nothing about my health. 

How is long do I have to wait for the pip decision 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @cat1932 Unfortunately there is not a specific waiting time to receive a benefits decision as it depends on/if there is a backlog of claims in your area.

All claims need to be reviewed at some point, this is a standard procedure. Although the assessor told you when you would be due a review, please do not rely on this and you must wait until you receive your decision letter.

Please let us know if you have any further questions :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.