Started on CARL58 pip form - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Started on CARL58 pip form

Options
2»

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I am sure that the pressure is getting to you Jen, you have taken on a big responsibility, with little  help from what I understand. There should be no problem adding your testamonial to the additional information section.
    You must try and make some time for yourself, your health is important to two people.
    As always we are here for you, not as good as being there but I hope we are of some comfort
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @CARL58 Jen thank you for letting me know of todays outcomes. The Doctors Visit and everything else.

We are here to support you as well be a friend ready to listen.

Please ask if we can help with anything. Any questions please ask. Glad to help.

Anytime keep in touch.

Take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • CARL58
    CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
    Options
    @thespiceman hi  GP she's backed up his illness etc 100%, blah blah,he has a tendancy to have abusive , aggressive outbursts due to ANDROPHOBIA (A FEAR OF ALL MEN) due to abuse,blah blah as there's been a lack of treatment for this phobia,blah blah over many years it's Very difficult to treat now.thats just an outline of her letter, she goes on for ages,the only coping mechanism he has is to avoid these situations, as the amount of distress it causes him,puts him at risk and others,she's out lined each part of his illness.not like most other GPS lucky if you get a paragraph.shes been very thorough,take care jen
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hello @CARL58 Jen thank you for sharing.

Seems the Doctor done the amazing thing . Done this report. Hopefully that will help him enormously.

Get the benefit and support he needs.

Please keep in touch just let any of the community know. How things are progressing.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.