Report received in 24 hours — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Report received in 24 hours

bonfirebabe
bonfirebabe Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Good afternoon everyone I'm new here,and just after a bit of advice, I'm currently on dla but yesterday I had my face to face assessment for pip at 8.30 am.then this morning I received a text at 9.15 stating that the dwp had received my report, is this good or bad that they've received it in 24 hours 
Thank you  :)

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

All it means is that they've received it back and nothing else. If you live in the UK you can ring DWP to request a copy to be sent to you. This will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Hi @bonfirebabe, and welcome to the community. :)

You've got some great advice from Poppy, it's recommended to request a copy of the assessment report if you're able.
    Keep in touch and let us know how you get on!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • bonfirebabe
    bonfirebabe Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you both very much for the advice and warm welcome, I'll ring them Monday morning and request a copy of the report ,I'll let you know how I get on 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.