new to the group — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

new to the group

Playermojo007
Playermojo007 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi everyone i am new to the group. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Playermojo007 welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Playermojo007
    I live on my own now since xmas.i suffer from anxiety depression had strokes . Live with chronic pain from arthritis of hips knees and spine. I am hyperthyroud and reactive hypoglyceamic.
    Have i.b.s. and have many tummy difficulties that my surgeon is fathoming what to do next. 

So my life is quite difficult because i forget to eat and forget to take medication. I fall a lot. And i am only 48. Unfortunately the strain of everything became too much in our marriage and my husband left at christmas so add a broken heart to the list too. 

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Playermojo007, thank you for sharing this with us. I am sorry to hear this. How are you doing today? Are you getting any emotional support at the moment? If not maybe you could speak to your GP to see what support or services is available. Also setting your alarm on the times you need to eat and take your medication may be helpful.

Please feel fee to join our mental health discussions and dealing with chronic pain discussions, where you can interact with our members.

If you have any questions, please let us know. ;)
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    @Playermojo007 I'm. Sorry to hear you've been struggling with pain. I'm So sorry you feel alone, and that can be very lonely and frustrating but you really aren't alone. That's what this site is all about. We are here to listen and support you. 
  • Playermojo007
    Awww thankyou very much. I have been laìd awake for hours. 
    Stress pain in the back of my head neck and shoulders. So painful.i ñeed to relax zzzzz
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I hope you managed to get some sleep in the end @Playermojo007. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness