Mandatory reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory reconsideration

Dizzimum
Dizzimum Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hello friends...
  just finished my mandatory reconsideration leather and it’s 11 pages long will this be a problem?  I’ve tried to put in everything that was wrong with my original assessment hence the length of the letter...
thakyiu in advance for any replies x   

Comments

• lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    No thats good the more you put in the better.
    Goodluck 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,926 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You need to avoid mentioning any lies that may have been told in the report, DWP and the Tribunal won't be interested in any of those.

You need to state where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding 2-3 examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you. Send any relevant evidence with the letter to support your claim because they rarely contact anyone.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dizzimum
    Dizzimum Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Thankyou 

I have put where the assessor hasn’t written the truth but I’ve then added why and what really is true is this ok.? ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,926 Disability Gamechanger
    It's your decision but my advice is just concentrate on where you think you should have scored those points, as previously advised.

Any complaints about the assessment report should be sent to the health assessment providers.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.