A little confused about what happens now — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A little confused about what happens now

ConfusedPerson
ConfusedPerson Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello, 

I was on Employment Support Allowance and now I am on Universal Credit. I have a Disability. Wgeb I was ion ESA I was under the Limted Capacity for Work Group and am still under that on Universal Credit. 

On my Tribunal Hearing Letter ithere is recommendation that I not be re-assessed for 2 years and I have about 9 months left for that. But what hapens whenthe last year is overwith when it comes to my Limited Work Capacity? 
Is there no longer anything available for People like me? What I mean is, will they force me to look for work even though I have a disability??

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I answered on your other thread. Please try to keep to one thread because it gets rather confusing when asking similar questions in multiple places.

As advised on your other thread you can be re-assessed anytime from 3 months. As your award was for a past ESA claim then they can still re-assess you anytime.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ConfusedPerson
    ConfusedPerson Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    edited May 2019
    Maybe you should just not answer me then, thanks. I am going through a completely different set of circumstances now, trying to decide whether or not I have to try to get on PIP, oe if I don't then will I be forced to work. And I really cannot remember every single question that I ever asked on here. 

Also I find it to be confusing when there is a mile long thread and I feel the need to start off on a new subject. 

But now this thread is wrecked. And now I remmeber why I stopped posting here. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    PIP and UC are totally different benefits.

Why is the thread wrecked? You asked the same 2 questions on 2 different threads, the only difference between the one thread was you gave more information. I did answer your question on both threads.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.