cancelled appointments — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

cancelled appointments

Options
tiger
tiger Community member Posts: 4 Connected
has anybody else had problems with esa reassesments apointments being cancelled at last minute both times,they really no how too stress me  out..thank god i have a good partner and supportive family..

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

It's very frustrating when appointments are canceled like this. Sadly, people do become ill and this is something you can plan. Hopefully the next assessment will go ahead and you're not waiting to long.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @tiger and welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your assessment has been cancelled twice now at the last minute, they can be stressful enough without that too. Did they give a reason? I hope you're not waiting too long for a new date. Keep us updated!
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.