Positive short story — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Positive short story

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
edited May 2019 in Coffee lounge
Hello 
I written a positive short story about cerebral palsy though use a character I have created I would appreciate to hear what people in community think  of my story. 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster and thank you for sharing this with us! What was your inspiration for the story to involve wheelchair racing? It does look a lot of fun though! :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @Globster. I'm so glad to see you've gotten around to writing your short story and it has a great message. Have you written much else besides this? What was your inspiration behind it?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Adria 
    I am in the process of writing some positive story about disability 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Hello Adrian 
    my inspiration for the story I had watched  tanni grey thompson in wheelchair race on tv. 

• Globster
    Hello 
    I would appreciate any ideas for my next positive short story from scope community?

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster, what about a story based on the importance of a community? How it can make you feel less alone? :)
    Scope

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @Globster thank you for sharing your short story with us. :) 

For your next short story you could talk about Cerebral Palsy from a child or a young adult's perspective. This could include their experiences in school or friendships?

Brightness