PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Pip length of award

brad72brad72 Member Posts: 20 Listener
Hi all, if i was awarded  pip for 2 years does that mean i will be reveiwed in 1 year. Thanks.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,968 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I thought you said the report says review in 2 years?  (your other thread here suggests this) https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/59409/pip-report#latest

To answer your question, yes it will be review in 1 year because reviews take place 1 year before.

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
    You need to wait for the decision to know for sure.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • brad72brad72 Member Posts: 20 Listener
    Thanks for that, thats what confused me only someone else on the thread said it would be for 3 reviewed in 2.
    On you other thread you asked this "Also the assessor has put review in 2 years so that means will only get a years pip, is that correct"

I answered and said no, it will be a 3 year award with review in 2 years. The decision maker will always add a year onto what the assessor recommends because that's the length of the award...reviews are 1 year before that.
Sign in or join us to comment.