Goodbye everyone — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Goodbye everyone

CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi I've made decision not lightly, I'm always blowing off steam  what's happening with CARL58 & everyone's been so nice, but I do feel uncomfortable & feel people are fed up hearing about CARL58.so if  & when he feels upto it I'll let him fill you into what's been happening.ive alot on mind & CARL58 is my priority,so everyone take care  jen

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @CARL58, I don't believe we have met yet. How are you doing today? I'm sorry to hear you would like to step away from the community and that you have a lot going on. The community is here to support each other, so if there is anything you think we could help you with then please don't hesitate to ask :)
    Scope

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi Jen, I'm sorry to hear you feel discouraged from posting. We're grateful for the updates on Carl and speaking with you generally. I think now might be a really good time for you to make your own account, so you can keep posting here and get support for yourself as a carer. I hope the visit with Carl's doctor went well this morning. Please let us know if you need any help setting up an account for yourself. You can message us on the community, or email us at community@scope.org.uk

Best wishes,

The Online Community Team

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @CARL58, I, we know where you are coming from, you need to share your stress and anxiety issues. So don't feel your being a pain. Prayers to you both. 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @CARL58  Jen sorry to hear this.. Always have had concern, care for all the community members.

Happy to listen, be supportive anytime you wish to.

I myself have problems and issues regularly use this forum to discuss anything going on.

What is important if you need to share. Please you are  not bothering any body.

Am always here. As one of our team has said make an account for you then you can share and care.

Please if you wish to know anything. Need to know anything . Please ask.

All I can say is wish you well.

Always in my prayers.

Take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • AlisonNetty
    AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
    Hello @CARL58. Sorry, you feel like this. Hope you will reconsider and pop in when you can. I don't post a lot because sometimes I go to a really dark place and find it hard to get out of there..so I keep to myself... I don't like bothering people with my problems.  Take care sweetie. Hugs Netty 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Hello @AlisonNetty, I'm sorry to read that you feel like you can't post. Although I can empathise with feeling like you're bothering people, please don't hesitate to post. We're all here to listen and I can assure you that you're definitely not a bother. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • AlisonNetty
    AlisonNetty Community member Posts: 192 Pioneering
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger

Brightness