Constant pain when ever I move — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Constant pain when ever I move

ian1965
ian1965 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Please can someone help me as I am in constant pain what can I do as I am hurting I take gabapentine  stillpain please help

Comments

• ian1965
    ian1965 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    What can I do to stop my pain all over my body when I move any limb I get. Loads of pain I take gabapenting. Please can you help me 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ian1965 welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain. Unfortunately, we are not medical professionals therefore we cannot advise. Have you contacted your GP?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ian1965 and welcome

Sorry we cannot give medical advice on the forum, you should speak to your GP
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Roddy
    Roddy Community member Posts: 445 Pioneering
    ian1965 said:
    What can I do to stop my pain all over my body when I move any limb I get. Loads of pain I take gabapenting. Please can you help me 
    Hi @ian1965

Have you tried contacting Pain Management Solutions?  Programmes such as this are also available through the NHSS... Pleas take a look at the link below.

https://www.pmsltd.co.uk/
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Ask to see a Rhumatolagist they have knowledge of arthritis of which there are a few types.
    There's a 90% chance of your pain being an arthritis if you dont know what caused your pain.
    Ie: youv not fell off a ladder 

Brightness