Any with Fibro/CFS, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, TM and other related illnesses — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any with Fibro/CFS, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, TM and other related illnesses

WhiteDireWolf
WhiteDireWolf Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Everytime I have a test it seems I get another diagnosis, the above are some, I was born with Kyphosis-from my dad's side,.
Do any of you have multiple illnesses and how do you cope? ? 

Comments

• Tra7cy
    Tra7cy Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Hi WhiteDiireWolf, I am exactly the same, have HJS, RA, IBS, COPD plus asthma, osteoarthritis, have had kidney failure due to necking ibuprofen, I could go on..... I sleep a lot like 3 days on the trot n I'm completely comatose. I just hold on to my sense of humour (hanging by a thread). My tolerance to ignorant people is now zero. I'm quite vocal about it also ??, I do so hope that you find ease somehow, best wishes n delicate hugs xxx
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @WhiteDireWolf I'm sure many of our community members will be able to relate, including myself. I have sensory ataxia, Transverse Myelitis, hearing difficulties, central vision loss.

Its took me a long time to learn to focus on what I can do rather than what I can't do. I am the same as @Tra7cy as my sense of humour keeps me going!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @WhiteDireWolf, having multiple conditions can be very hard to manage at times so thank you for reaching out. How are you doing today? Like what has been said above, I believe a lot of the community will be able to relate to this, so you are not alone. I hope you find the community a supportive place :)
    Scope

Brightness