Anyone have answers for me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone have answers for me

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Anyone had there mobile hacked did police investigate it how long would it take am worried why my bf mobile takin so long to trace the hacker who is recording him

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @sam12 how are you, any update from the police yet? It may take some time, depending on the case. I am sorry to hear, you have been worried I hope you get some feedback soon.
  • sam12
    My bf mobile still hacked I was attempt to call and text them private calls coming in I didn't pick up in case I get hacked again. 

Mh said today in getting social worker and support worker long term until my bf gets in touch with me am literally very upset daily me and him so close. I hope he OK with his health to. I dread Friday another new Dr to ring need another double antibiotics to clear this rhinitis infection been so in pacted to they kant refuse me because it working on it to get rid of inside infection been there for so long I defo improving thou obviously so antibiotics are working on 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @sam12 thank you for your reply. I am sorry to hear this, I hope it gets resolved soon.

I'm glad to hear you will be getting a social worker soon. I am sorry to you hear you have been feeling upset. How are you doing today? I hope your talk with your new Doctor goes well and your prescribed with the medication that will be suitable for you.

Please keep us updated, if you wish to. Best wishes :) 
  • sam12
    Just got a capability work questionaire m. Worried I be forced to walk 3 flight of stairs am still house bound am unsteady on legs and ears not balanced because of withdrawal don't want end up broken neck and paralysed like my mum omg a scared 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,914 Disability Gamechanger
    sam12 said:
    Just got a capability work questionaire m. Worried I be forced to walk 3 flight of stairs am still house bound am unsteady on legs and ears not balanced because of withdrawal don't want end up broken neck and paralysed like my mum omg a scared 
    You can request a home assessment but you'll need a letter from your GP stating the reasons why you can't attend the assessment centre. If you do attend any other appointments though, this can go against you.

Please make sure you send evidence with the form to support your claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    All my paper work gone to pip last time they sent me a letter I didn't need to go for a medical wen I got there they sent me home although the letter was late 

Brightness