PIP Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Tribunal

mercedesbd
mercedesbd Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
Hello everyone, got my MR notice today. Declined no surprise there it doesn’t say they looked at my new evidence just my form and the health report? I’ve done the appeal online and the case manager at DWP ‘ strongly advises ‘ me to complain to ATOS as they may do another assesment? I’m sick of sending letters photocopying and filling forms out just because one stupid woman types a load of ****... someone clearly naffed her of that day or maybe she didn’t like the look of me - who knows.

Can I ring them and ask if my new evidence was taken in count? Or shall I just complain and hope for the best and in the mean time wait for correspondence of Tribunal? Tbh think that’s all I can do. 

Has as anyone complained and got another assesment? If so how did it go....  Thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Only 18% of MR decisions change and most have to take it to Tribunal. Usually the MR is a copy and paste of the original decision.

Yes make a compliant about the report to the health assessment providers but don't expect anything to come of that, as this is usually what happens. It's very unlikely that you'll have another face to face assessment.

Tribunal waiting times are huge across most of the country and you could be waiting in excess of 1 year for a hearing date.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Gerald
    Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    Hello everyone, got my MR notice today. Declined no surprise there it doesn’t say they looked at my new evidence just my form and the health report? I’ve done the appeal online and the case manager at DWP ‘ strongly advises ‘ me to complain to ATOS as they may do another assesment? I’m sick of sending letters photocopying and filling forms out just because one stupid woman types a load of ****... someone clearly naffed her of that day or maybe she didn’t like the look of me - who knows.

Can I ring them and ask if my new evidence was taken in count? Or shall I just complain and hope for the best and in the mean time wait for correspondence of Tribunal? Tbh think that’s all I can do. 

Has as anyone complained and got another assesment? If so how did it go....  Thanks
    Hi mercedesbd well that's a shock and that Atos did the assessment same thing as me just have a look at my post in this part of the forum its called its tribunal day today or rocky 2 and you will see how bad Atos are and get away with it to this day.
  • mercedesbd
    mercedesbd Community member Posts: 109 Courageous
    Gerald said:

Hi mercedesbd well that's a shock and that Atos did the assessment same thing as me just have a look at my post in this part of the forum its called its tribunal day today or rocky 2 and you will see how bad Atos are and get away with it to this day.
    I just see your post. Well very done; thats how it’s supposed to Go ????????  I’ve had enough now honestly
  • Gerald
    Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    Hi mercedesbd thank you just don't let them get away with it the things they do to you and the rest of us the community will help you how ever we can even if its just someone to ask a questions hope this helps you even if its just a bit with it all as some times it just gets to much and you start to think is it just me just keep going all the best 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.