Its Tribunal Day Today Or Rocky 2 - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Its Tribunal Day Today Or Rocky 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Gerald
    Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello thespiceman Thank you so much for your kind words like I have put I just do not under stand how in this day and age how you are asked to send in evidence to go with your PIP move from DLA and then no one looks at it and just going with a 30 min assessment and then you ask the MR to look at it and point out thing in the report and read the evidence and they still say that the assessment that the assessor did is right and do not look at it then is there a point sending it in the best one is the one I got was when I got the papers from the Tribunal was that the DWP put I had not ask for evidence from my DLA assessment to be looked at and that is right but I did not know that you can do that and that I did not ask for the new evidence that was sent to be looked at by them the problem with that was on the letter from the MR as we have looked at the points you have asked for and your evidence in black and white from the DWP and then at the Tribunal the judge asked you have put you have mental health problems but in the papers we have from the DWP there are no letter to which my answer was yes there is as all the letters that I sent in as evidence were a copy so I still had the original copy and that was with the lady from CAB that was with me and she give it to them at the tribunal and as this was new to them we had to go out for a min then asked back in so if someone is out there getting set to send in evidence with there PIP forms get them a copy and you keep the original copy and the best bit was that you may have not sent it by mistake to this my answer was no as I did not fill in the PIP form it was done by CAB who sent it in for me from 2017 and CAB do a copy of it before they send it in and the lady from CAB showed them it with the date that it was sent to the DWP in 2017 that made me happy as this did not look good for the DWP as there was that and the copy of the letter from the MR about looking at the evidence to so if someone is doing a PIP form get the CAB to fill it in for you as they will have a copy of all the things you have sent in to the DWP to support you for PIP Hope this will help someone that is having to get PIP or from DLA to PIP. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.