Will the straw ban affect you?
Hello all, we’ve had a request from a newspaper who are interested in speaking to someone about the impact the straw ban will be having on them.
Obviously in some cases, the ban will be relaxed, but the journalist is especially keen to get a feel for how important these issues are to some.
Ideally you'd be available to answer some questions tomorrow afternoon, which is obviously quite short notice, so if you'd be willing to speak to the journalist, please get in touch with Bernie ([email protected]) and she'll be happy to brief you on what'll be involved.
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments