Anyone help please — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone help please

Options
Requested a letter asking what rate of ESA I was on re the backpayments after completing ESA 3 form received the following 12/04/12-10/04/13  rate CB ESA £118 PW , 11/04/13 until 9/04/14 £120.15 weekly and also 10/04/14 until 9/06/14 £123 a week does anyone know if this amount includes any premium all contributions based at all please my circumstances have remained the same no partner carer or savings thanks in advance heads fried trying to work it out thanjs

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,988 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

That tells me you were claiming the Income related amounts because those amounts include the Enhanced disability premium.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    So my award with premiums I was entitled to would have been correct at this time sorry I'm just sooo confused about whether I am due the backpayments my anxiety levels are through the roof so sorry if I've misunderstood do appreciate you're help thank you
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Yes, those amounts include the Enhanced disability premium. If you did transfer from Incapacity benefit to ESA then you will still need to wait for DWP to make a decision.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yes I did get transferred from ib so does this mean I may be due a backpayment or does no one know just so confused as to how to find out the wait is should destroying and making me ill just wondering if anyone knows sorry to be such a nuisance thanks for replying
  • poppy123456
    Options
    It means that you may not be owed any money but as i advised you will need to wait for DWP to make a decision.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Can anyone explain this for me please or know if it's correct really stressed and confused 
  • poppy123456
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Answered on your other thread here. https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/59860/anyone-help-cant-understand-please#latest [moderator merged discussions]

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you for helping out here @poppy123456, does this give you the information you need @Mazzaberry74?
    Scope

• poppy123456
    Options
    @Mazzaberry74 i didn't realise you had previously posted a question regarding this. I help a lot of people on the forum and it's impossible to remember each individual person.

Based on the information you previously gave and the pictures above DWP do not owe you any backdated money for the IB to ESA underpayment because you were receiving the correct money.  Hope this helps.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thank you very much for your reply it's appreciated still trying to get admin to delete all my posts and account if anyone is online or reads this thanks in advance
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You're welcome. @Chloe_Scope as requested by @Mazzaberry74 please can you delete this thread and the forum members account. Thank you.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mazzaberry74, sorry your request has gone undetected, did you email the community about this? I will do that now for you.
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.