Doctor not issuing a sick certificate because ESA says I'm fit for work - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Doctor not issuing a sick certificate because ESA says I'm fit for work

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    That's great news, well done. This is proof that there are good stories out there.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jw0957
    jw0957 Community member Posts: 48 Connected
    Poppy123456
    l feel slightly light headed with relief. Don’t think l could have gone on fighting with it all. I pop into the group to see how other folk are doing and it often makes me sad. I just needed to put some positivity back and hopefully lift a few spirits. It’s easy for folk to say ‘stay strong’ if all you feel is despondency. That long dark tunnel does have a light at the end. I know, lve just reached it ?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Thank you for updating us @jw0957, to echo Poppy, it's good to read a positive story. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.