Tribunal for pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal for pip

lubby123
lubby123 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi I've got my pip tribunal next mounth the nurse that did the assessment as lied, I don't like saying this but she did I've suffered depression for 32 years due to the loss of My dear daughter an more so now I've lost my beloved mum ,
The lady said I wasn't anxious yet I cried all the way through the interview she even asked if if I was ok ,
I've presently had a another assessment for working as I I've different illnesses ie above arthralgia in all joints plantar fasciitis in my feet vitiam d is low vertigo etc etc now the nurse on that interview sent a report back an I've limited capability to work as I work part time I'm just woundèring 
If the tribunal can over turn the outcome of the first nurse that completely lied about me thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,365 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

71% of those who appear in person at the hearing have a decision in their favour. You should be concentrating on where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. The Tribunal won't appreciate you mentioning any lies that may have been told in the report. They will see for theirself any inconsistencies.

Any extra evidence you have should be sent to arrive no later than 10 days before the hearing date. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • lubby123
    lubby123 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    I don't like pulling any one down as i wouldnt lik it myself poppy123456 i can only work now part time as my nursing of 31 years as taken its toll on my body im now a cleaner an i carnt even lift a hoover upstairs or mop bucket im constantly in pain through out my body poppy thank you for your advise 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.