I've let him down — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've let him down

Options
CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi I feel awful had CARL58 sectioned 28 days min.he's a mess jen

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this Jen, I understand this is upsetting for you but you haven't let him down. 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @CARL58 Hello Jen how are you?  Sorry to hear this.  This is emotional and I can understand all of that.

This is something I know is a last resort. You wished for. Yet he is going to be helped and guided. Given much needed support with his issues and problems.

You should be proud of all you have done.

Please keep in touch.

Take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Jen

You haven't let Carl down at all, If it wasn't for you then he would have been in hospital a long time ago. You are still his friend and we know you care about him but you also need some time to yourself. Try and see this as a bit of respite care where Carl will get special help and you can recharge your batteries
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • CARL58
    CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
    Options
    Hi thanks all, I'm not allowed to see him for a few days which is worrying,they basically said he's doped up giving his brain a rest.from thinking negative thoughts, implied something like that but spoke so fast with a foreign accent.his medication to be reviewed asap as it's a possibility it's incorrect.ill be fine just abit lost at min take care all jen

Brightness