Dwp missed tribunal to respond — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dwp missed tribunal to respond

tara2019
tara2019 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
Dwp failed to respond to tribunal by 23rd may 19 I received phone call on 17th may from dwp saying they would give me more points to standard living but no mobility if I dropped tribunal I refused due to my mobility is very limited I've sent in twice more evidence on 2nd may and on 18th may to tribunal and dwp is this why dwp haven't responded if dwp have up my points should I ring them on 28th to see what they doing should I accept the standard rate and I'm defo not dropping tribunal can someone advise me not right sure what to do 

Comments

• tara2019
    Can anyone advise should I ring dwp they haven't responded to tribunal 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    You should not ring DWP, your contact now should be through the tribunal clerk
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • tara2019
    Oki thanks I'll ring to court today it was just dwp made me a offer if I dropped tribunal which I'm not willing to do 
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    tara2019 said:
    Oki thanks I'll ring to court today it was just dwp made me a offer if I dropped tribunal which I'm not willing to do 
    Why not? Get some money coming in now and carry on with the appeal. You can tell the DWP anything you like and then change your mind.
  • tara2019
    I'll ring them tomorrow after I've rung tribunal it's been 6 months now since I claimed 
  • zakblood
    zakblood Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    good luck and totally agree, Tribunals better than any offer from the DWP, wouldn't trust the DWP as far as i could throw them, while most will say, and a high % on that, that the Tribunal system is fair and honest and work for the ill and poor in society and take into account medical facts unlike the DWP, so help within the law and guidelines with those that are let down by the DWP as a whole

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.