Wednesday near — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wednesday near

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Support worker Coming out again with a lady this time. Still no news on bf. Today tired to sleep got bad anxiety attack because am constantly thinking about my bf. I hope he OK and safe 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited May 2019
    Hi @sam12, how long has it been since you've heard from your BF? It must be really worrying and I'm sorry it's causing you such distress.
    I'm glad to hear the support worker is coming out to see you tomorrow, let us know how you get on. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Close 12wks now investigation still on goin I tired to call n txt I get private calls don't answer thou. Am stressed out. Still crying. Yesterday I did a poem for our wedding day its beautiful. That support worker bit dumb I told her I no money so how can I save up for a bed mattress yet wen I move bf get one my sleepin very bad at moment.. She thumping last nite.not in the nite she obviously get me out of my room doubt I go back in it. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Hi @sam12, not everyone understands or can relate to financial problems unfortunately. 
    Do you need to replace your current mattress? Is it broken?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    It's worn out. We plan to move get new bed etc.. I kant sleep on this completely worn both sides I no idea what to do. Then I kant afford to have it removed 
  • sam12
    I kant sleep on a corner soft bit akawrd 
  • Adrian_Scope
    That sounds very uncomfortable! I don't know if you'll be eligible but if you're on certain benefits you could apply for a budgeting advance or budgeting loan to help with a new mattress. There are also some charities that could help with grants for this sort of thing or sourcing low cost ones.

In terms of having your current one removed, most councils offer 'large item removal' typically between £5-15. It varies by council but may be of some help to you. You can find out more information about this here: www.gov.uk/collection-large-waste-items
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Am only living on 127,wk bearly any food. Bills low at moment still have to be paid back. And that bad woman thumping me. Don't matter were I am to rest she starts. I having bad insomnia this dam drainage I have withdrawal. I open my window feel fresh breeze by the canal. I done something stupid was a genuine mistake. As am housebound I have not used money in along time I decide to buy PIZZA thinking the coins were 2pound coins I ask how much is 9inch 6.40 or10 inch then he deal me 14.inch 10.20 the I counted again realising the coins 1 pound each I feeling embarrassed I rang up explain to man he said just owe rest next time -1.20 I just made genuine mistake. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Oh no! I’ve done similar things in the past, especially in shops, they weren’t nearly as understanding though!

Was the pizza nice? I fancy pizza now.  :D
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Missed two slices because I was in hospital. Was tasty though 
  • sam12

Had to attend emergency a and e Dr called me ambulance and being referred to a ent Dr looks possible I be goin to have ear operation to repair popped ear drum  it not healed.
    My support  worker spoke me today we had a appointment at home because I was in hospital and my social worker to we had chat on moblie. Hospital made a formal complaint against support worker and social worker they had me stuck in a and e 10 hr had no money to get home. I been treated badly today. Am so unwell out of hrs drs was concerned about my health.
    Support worker telling me to save up on my 127 wk for a bed she hasn't any respect I Kant make money I Kant afford to much food buyin I already getting low bills reduced. Social worker told staff they arrange a taxi after lunch I'm still waiting after. 6.30. All day no drink n food until evenin. I did ask my sister in law if she could lend me but she don't carry money on her. People were concerned about me patients talking to me. I.think u being hearing from nurse from a and e she really told them of am being treated badly mh hospital. Am being judged. I rang crisis team before bank holiday they ssid they ring me back they didn't I.told one lady I self harmed she said it way of coping I rang for support not shoved in rubbish bin eat this feels like I feel let down betrayed I put my trust back in the mental health system.now am upset angry why am treated. 
    I am goin need new support worker and social worker to.i need support and help right now someone not goin to let me down or tell me to save out of low income 
    Now I need some to take me ent because no money. I no idea when my bf be in touch. Am trying to cope best I can but need this support quickly. I think u could contact nurse on a and e Southport don't know her name. My sister was concerned about my welfare I told her I don't want to self harm was freightened inside how I as getting home. Ambulance staff helped me and put me in wheelchair am un steady on legs because of ears and fluid mucus.my muscles not strong yet because of withdrawal am not active much yet after being housebound 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2019
    Hi @sam12, I'm sorry you ended up in hospital, how is your ear doing at the moment? Being judged is very unpleasant, I hope someone was kind to you during your stay. I can imagine it's incredibly difficult to save when you have little money in the first place. Have you had a chance to look at the link that @Adrian_Scope provided? It's good that you felt able to ring the crisis line but I'm so sorry they acted that way, that can't have helped the situation at all. How are you doing this morning? I hope you managed to get some rest.

Scope

• sam12
    I rang mh team they goin to report them to manager and head social worker they get me new workers. Yes need operation to repair hole as it not healing scary. No bf news yet I think of takin action further against the support worker and social worker to. I report to NHS commissioner and nurse reported it to she was very angry she actually played hell with social worker. I kant go a and e anymore because no money to return home. If was more serious I could go still be treated the same. I tell my bf wen he rings me. I meet my sister in law she was talking to me. 
  • sam12
    They never rang me see if am safe or got home social welfare people 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Hi @sam12, I'm glad you felt able to report it, they certainly should not be getting away with stuff like that! I'm not surprised it's scary about the operation, is this something you'll get a date for? I hope your new social workers will be more supportive and be able to provide you with more guidance.
    Scope

• sam12
    I hope so. Social workers should help u get home or transport u I had this  help in past I remember having a operation she brought me home. Me and nurse have reported them now three authorities now know. Am still feeling traumatised by yesterday my anxiety bad enough let alone this situation. I hope they get sacked I surprised they not try to call me see of am safe or not well they don't care obviously. I reported crisis team to they didn't call me back either lady said I shouldn't have to deal this problem am currently having alot of issues since withdrawal from benzo. Why no end to all this then something else happens I just need peace and quiet for once in my life 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I'm sorry you have a lot going on at the moment @sam12, I'm not surprised it can be overwhelming! I hope you have been able to have a relaxing day today to recover from yesterdays events. Please do let us know when you know about the new social workers.
    Scope

Brightness