They have stopped all my benefits - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

They have stopped all my benefits

Options
2»

Comments

• Jesshanginon
    Jesshanginon Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    Hi guys just a quick update so called pip again about my non payment and the money owed. So he said yes there is note on the system of your call Tues and the problem needed to be resolved. I asked right and is it being resolved and he said no it appears noone has done this yet. After taking a deep breath before I just exploded down the phone I asked so do you think someone could actually do this? I am missing a month's money already and an underpayment and I now have my next payment due in days. When am I going to have this? Oh well your next payment is due to be in your bank on this coming Tuesday he says. Yes I know and the rest? I will make a note to get it looked at quickly. I brought up that when I spoke to someone Tuesday I was told 24 hours this would happen and now you saying that no one even looked at it to fix the problem. No sorry he says.
    I really don't get how these people sleep at night. They have control of people's lives in their hands and when you confront them with a fault to do with them they drag their heels? It's just a joke. I hope anyone reading this feels slightly better that they are not alone with thier treatment by these people. Don't give up on your fight for justice with them. The more we fight back the more they are going to have to admit there is a big problem with the whole system and do something. If my missing and back payment is not in by Tuesday I will be calling again and will become their brown letter of annoyance. Please stay strong people you can get through this too
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Jesshanginon, thank you for updating us! I'm so sorry it is yet to be resolved, this must be so annoying!! I really hope you can get this sorted soon!
    Scope

• englandwomanesapip
    englandwomanesapip Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Dear https://community.scope.org.uk/profile/Jesshanginon I'm so sorry you're in such plight - as if being very ill isn't stuggle enough. I pray you find an answer to all this as soon as can be and get the peace you need, because I know the hell this puts us through as I've had nothing but hell myself due to PIP and ESA for over a year. I think the best thing to do is to get to your local CAB, because they can relieve a lot of the burden of chasing eveything and help you put an action plan together, plus help you organise your thoughts. Sadly we don't have a CAB where I live and I can't get to one, but I know from past experience they are very good indeed and really help people like us so it's not as overwhelming to cope with. Every good wish to you for a happy outcome and success very soon. 

• clarkjohnson
    clarkjohnson Community member Posts: 210 Pioneering
    Options
    Nice of you thank you on behalf of people. Why is there so many of us facing this it’s like being on trial when we are finding life difficult and we would all like to be fit and healthy 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.