Tomorrow it happening — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tomorrow it happening

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Tomorrow my new appointment starts with social worker and support worker mental health lady rang me to confirm because i did not know a about it until she rang me. Bf investigation still on goin. Just been play music blow out the bad lady she deluded 

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @sam12 thank you for updating us, glad to hear you have an appointment with a social worker and support worker. Let us know how it goes. I am sorry to hear the investigation is still going on. Is your neighbour playing music loudly?
  • sam12
    Is hear feet so heavy thumping as she walking deliberately she doing it. I played my music loud yesterday to stop her going sleep In day so longer i play she b wanting bed when I go I today I got sleep at 3am 
  • sam12
    That bad neighbour sleeping all day and nite only wake up when I rest starts her radio again right wear am sleeping just wants to bully me. I dread when I get ear operation I kant get upset could burst my stitches out. Using my  white noise helps and on mobile to. She deliberately doin this. Not heard thumping in nite obviously she was bullying me as now am not in bedroom. Am. In lounge had two sleep for a few nites now. God knows what she planning later.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, have you spoken to your neighbour at all about this? It's been going on for a long time now and going without sleep's never too good for your mental health.  :(
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    I tired council don't Kare at she not let anyone know what she doin all stops when people come to me then wen they go it starts. She don't stop it I make sure she don't bother anyone else once I move away. My bf will have her jailed if she carrys on bullying me. I Been here 24 years never had this issue. She is one bloody lazy woman sleeps all the time like a dam zombie only comes out at nite. She doesn't have visiters. Her conversations I can hear to. Hope my bf will ring soon. No more private calls as yet but still investigating they probably trying different ways to trace the hacker who recording.

Can I ask u a question about my problem I had at hospital other day. Have I got a right to have them arrested for putting my health and safety in danger as it was there job to get me home instead of leaving me in hospital a and e for 10hrs it's serious breach of neglect this nurse has make formal complaint and she gave them f...... In hell on the phone social workers suppose to help u get home this has bad inpact on my health am to scared to go for medical treatment now because I no money for transportation I was in ambulance. Dwp reduced our esa and waiting pip tribunal Nov. I kant make money if I haven't got it this puttin my health in danger Dr that ordered a ambulance because he thinks the infection gone in my bones but not infection still got a puncture in my ear drum so I need ent to fix it like operation it's scary this 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    edited May 2019
    Hi @sam12, you can of course make a complaint about the service. You might try your local HealthWatch, as they'll be able to advise how best to make a complaint and there's a bit of information here on the NHS site about which organisations to make the complaint to and how to do so. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    OK thanks. I think they should be arrested and sacked for what they put me through serious breach to a vulnerable patient who not well 
  • sam12
    Was actually 13hrs in a n e seriously this way out of control very concerned by nurses 

Brightness