PIP Assessment update 23 weeks and counting — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Assessment update 23 weeks and counting

Options
AhhBisto
AhhBisto Community member Posts: 48 Courageous
edited June 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I posted here before we've had delays a cancelled assessment due to assessor not turning up and a report that was audited the next day due to inaccuracies.

We're now past 23 weeks and the DWP has only just had the "reworked" report back from Capita, it's been over 10 weeks since the f2f. There were many lies between Capita and DWP. I have been in direct contact with the case managers who have now acknowledged they have all the provided medical evidence and the report.

They have also after 3 failed call backs finally started the appointee process, so I can be my partners appointee which almost stopped  the claim during the f2f when she asked "do you know why you're here" (which is funny since the report said shows no cognitive impairment...).

I have been told that there is a target date of 6th June for the claim (but was told this is not fixed just a guide).

Hopefully we will get our answers next week, doubt they will be positive but can then start MR and Tribunal. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.