Can the tribunal services request DLA records — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can the tribunal services request DLA records

Options
Funkimunki17
Funkimunki17 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
The tribunal services asked the DWP to provide all of my DLA records so that they could use them to make their decision as to whether they feel that I'm eligible to be reassigned my PIP. 
Can they actually do this? 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,040 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Yes they can.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Funkimunki17
    Funkimunki17 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
    Options
    By doing so this will help me out a hell of a lot as it proves that I have these difficulties all my life and they're not going to just go away even though I feel like they want them to do so. 
  • twonker
    twonker Posts: 617 Pioneering
    Options
    For years following the start of PIP, it was conveniently not asked by the telejockey when you made that first phone call. In fact they failed to ask many other questions that would have given the claimant many more rights. Was that intentional or accidental?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.