pip assessment no decision yet — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip assessment no decision yet

Options
Alibo01
Alibo01 Community member Posts: 19 Listener
edited June 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I applied for Pip in March had my assessment which lasted 2hrs!!! Still no decision. I rang and was told they could send me copy of my assessment but that is not a decision but it would give me an idea of how decision would go. I confused anybody experience this 

Comments

• benjamintolmer
    benjamintolmer Community member Posts: 28 Connected
    Options
    Hi... hope you'll get your answer and welcome to the community :)
  • Elizabeth1
    Elizabeth1 Community member Posts: 57 Connected
    Options
    Hi it took about 6 weeks for a decision after my assessment 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Alibo01 it can take up to 6-12 weeks for a decision to be made, but it can be made sooner depending on your location.

You can read more about this on the Turn2Us website. Getting a PIP decision. Please keep us updated and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Yes, the assessment report will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the recommendations in that report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.