Inquest into my death — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Inquest into my death

Options
Tired
Tired Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I'm so tired a pip assesor has lied on my report. Every question the answer is a lie 
ATOS believe him and not me 
I don't care about the money I just want to be believed 
I feel like Reggie Kray ( the assessor ) is out to get me and I've tried to get help off Ronnie Kray ( ATOS ) who couldn't care one bit and there's no one else to help prove I'm telling the truth. 
I can't get over it I don't understand why because I've never lied in my life  
The assesor is a registered nurse and I'm a nothing just a hopeless waste of space costing the government to much money.
I feel now my only hope is to end my life I've wrote every thing down including names and given as much detail as I can as to why I've now ended my sad existence 
I'm hoping that by doing this an inquest will investigate my death and I'm praying the police WILL have to get involved 
I hope it goes on the news everywhere and back to parliament I hope that somehow my death forces a corrupt system to make rapid changes and that people who are vunerable don't get taken advantage of.
I've never trusted anyone in my life and they have just murdered me with there lies 
I've never done a thing wrong in my life all I've ever wanted is to stay at home in peace away from everyone and everything 
People just can't leave me alone 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Tired, I'm so sorry to hear that your report was so inaccurate. Please remember we're all here to support you and can help you through the Mandatory Reconsideration and tribunal processes. 
    I understand how overwhelming and hopeless things can sometimes feel and I can tell from your post that you're struggling right now. If they're of use to you, MIND have some great resources about dealing with suicidal feelings, but I think it's really important if you're having suicidal thoughts right now that you speak to Samaritans (116 123) or email them at jo@samaritans.org if you'd rather put your thoughts in writing. If you think you're in any immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital.

We are all here to listen and try to help, so please keep talking to us.

Adrian

Community Manager
    Scope
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Tired, i'm sorry to hear about the outcome of your report. As Adrian mentioned we are all here to support you and have members who have experienced this too. 

If you have any questions, please let us know. ;)
  • rainbowtears
    rainbowtears Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    HI Tired I'm in exactually the same position as you and can understand how you feel,I to am fighting suicidal thoughts and feel useless even given up my job on medical grounds,I have a husband on fairly good wages but I'm trying to live of £233 a month as he cant afford to give me what i earned,I refuse to end my life,dwp probably get satisfaction from that,one less to help,keep going and fighting for what you are entitled toxx

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.