Dwp txt — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dwp txt

thedoc
thedoc Community member Posts: 51 Connected
Finally had a txt of Dwp they have my assessment report so after waiting an hour to get through to them I've asked for a copy to be sent to me let the journey begin 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks for the update let the community know what action you maybe taking. 
  • thedoc
    Will do may need some help trying to work the points out on the copy lol 
    Thanks wilko 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    Just look for the boxes at the back of the report, you can't miss them. I always find it easier to use the PIP self test and transfer the dots from the report to that. It adds up any points at the end too. Useful i found when you're nervously trying to add them.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • thedoc
    Thanks poppy 123456 I've downloaded pip descriptors and printed them out ready not that I'll have a lot to count up lol

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.