Dealing with back pain - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dealing with back pain

2»

Comments

• Bloggerbar
    Bloggerbar Community member Posts: 10 Connected
    Zakblood, your story and obviously most of your life has been in some form of pain or problems related to your back but the way you wrote the post on here made me feel sure it would make an amazing book. Have you ever thought of writing your lifestory ? It can be done as a fiction book or a life story. It’s free to publish on Amazon, all it takes is your time putting it together but it’s an easy process. Good luck with whatever you manage to do. Take care 
  • zakblood
    zakblood Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    edited June 2019
    no not really, while most would call it a story, to me it's just part of growing up, life's meant to be a challenge, and it's the struggle which make or breaks us, while i'm no different than anyone else, i do appreciated life more than most, as each time i've been down at my lowest, always i've found someone lower still, or having a even more harder time of it, which in the end, makes you think, or does me, i find things funny and while i think i'm a smart person, i'm smart enough to know i'm not a clever person, as if i was, i shut my mouth more, and listen and reply with more thought and do a better job of fitting in, and not trying to stand up to a system which is bent on making everyone corrupt to use it, for a start, we take drugs to get through the day, we suffer the side effects and everything else which comes with it, the ups and downs, then see the so called smarter people, who are mostly rich and gifted and born with everything we or most of us never had, doing drugs for recreational use and frown on others like us or the poor who use to forget the day to day struggle which is part of life for some, the poor get abused and locked up for it, we just get the side effects and over time made worse by it, the rich get to be MP's and crawl out the wood work in later years saying they didn't mean it and so as if that makes everything ok and make more sense, and us are left the same, on the out side of the gold fish bowl looking in, wondering why the dice didn't roll in our favor and made us the way we are, or maybe it did? as not every lotto winner is happy with the luck and bad luck it brings, where we as a whole are happy in the more simpler things in life, of just waking up another day and being grateful for that, no matter what the DWP says on any subject.

Brightness