Back payment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Back payment

Options
jemm27
jemm27 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello everyone...

I need a bit of help I've won my claim at tribrural on the 22nd may.. I dint attend because of stress it caused so was done with out me, in the desicion letter it says there backdateing it from 10/7/18, I no I have to wait the 28days for them,  if I ring them can they tell me if they have made a decision? And timescales when I will get my pip bk 

Jem

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

Great news. Backdated money can take 8 weeks after a Tribunal win. They will most likely contact you before they pay your backdated money.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jemm27 and a very warm welcome to the community! Amazing news about winning the claim! Like Poppy has said, it can take up to 8 weeks. Please do have a look around the community, we have some great discussions going on in the Coffee Lounge at the moment :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.