Sdp esa — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sdp esa

naii1234
naii1234 Community member Posts: 8 Connected
hi all
i was wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it takes to recieve spd and the backpay my cab worker applied for it over the phone dwp said i cant recieve it untill my pip is up and running so to give them a call back once thats sorted ..when i ring up and imform them do anybody know roughly how long it takes to be processed.
thankyou 

Comments

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Quite awhile they dont pay it in hurry 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Once your PIP award is in place then you'll need to ring DWP to re-claim it. Claiming it over the phone is much quicker than filling out the form and could be as quick as just 1 week.

Someone on here claimed it very recently over the phone and it took approximately 1 week.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • naii1234
    @poppy123456
    thanks for the reply cab applied for it over the phone so i think everything is in place but they said i do need to ring back when my pip is up and running do i have to re apply then? Also i have just rang pip and they have said i will get my payment monday so do u think i should ring them today or actually wait untill my payment has came 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    No problem. I would ring again to see if the award is in place, if it is then you can also check for the SDP at the same time.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • naii1234
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope it doesn't take too long @naii1234 :)
    Scope

• naii1234
    I rang up and they said they have 6 days ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.