What pet/s do you have? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What pet/s do you have?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Gorgeous pets on here.  We have a rescue cat called, Christy (on my profile pic).  She is 6 and we got her from SPCA 5 years ago.  She is an indoor cat, is bonkers and definitely runs the house!  For years when I lived with my parents, we had 2 Dalmatian dogs, William and Oscar, who were so loving, but really boisterous!  Every day was different with them!  Pets are so therapeutic.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Unicorns are great, @debbiedo49!  Everyone should have one!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    We are owned by a cat called Tilda. Seats are available until you want to sit on one and she is suddenly there. I seem to the designated scratching post and her favourite pounce on toy,  until I think its time she wants me to clip her claws then she disappears. If I get up to stretch or go somewhere she will rush to get high and smack me as I go by, or try to use me as chew toy.

Secretly though I think she does like me. Her favourite thing to cuddle up on is any of my clothing, which she deposits large amount of cat fur on to help keep me warm.

There may be a good reason why my favourite pets are rats, but the girls won't let me get one.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    mel_4ears said:
    Tell us about your beloved furry, feathery and scaly friends!

I have a cat called Kissy. She's a five year old tortoiseshell. She's about five. I adopted her in March last year from the RSPCA. 
    Hello. I have a pet I love dearly...she is Sophie, a white toy poodle. She watches me or her dad all the time....except when she`s gobbing off at the world through the front gate. But if anyone dares to pet her or talk to her, she`s off like a shot! We never leave her alone, which decides whether we go somewhere or not. Love my furbaby!
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My border collie , Diesel, he loves playing with balls. That’s 3 in his mouth !!!!
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Diesel! You look a happy chappy!x

Brightness