thanks — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

thanks

Options
chris77
chris77 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
hi to the guys that said hi and thanks its came across badly to some members i can only say sorry for that !! and that ive worked my whole life and the fact i got  dla/pip mixed up just proves im lost and dont know how or where to get help,im first and mostly a fellow human getting unfair treatment and cant go on living like a porper and homeless at same time ,I DANIEL BLAKE IS HOW I FEEL ,nobody gives even half a **** in the benefits offices and people i know live like kings just because they know the dodges ,i dont lol i would rather be fit healthy and have all i had before ,trade,health ,mortgage 2.4 kids etc anyhow im begging for some kind human to feel free to help me out only ones get help here as in scotland are junkies or eu migrants thats truth not race its to pc and brits are treated like dirt

Comments

• drewdundee
    drewdundee Community member Posts: 49 Courageous
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Well I'm neither a "junky" not am I an EU migrant and i live in Scotland, i also work. When asked for help i was given it. I use pip for my travel to and from work. I don't think you will make many friends being so discriminatory and prejudice on here. There is lots of help out there, just don't blame others for your lack of it.
  • Gwendoline1
    Gwendoline1 Community member Posts: 215 Pioneering
    Options
    Hiya chris77,
    I too had worked all my life, married, two adult children and the world was our oyster as the saying goes.
    When I first became unwell I became quite frustrated and was annoyed with myself. 
    I also felt ‘ why me?’, that’s all I want is my life back.
    Sadly for me it didn’t quite work out that way.
    I have quite a few physical problems as well as other things.
    I used to become frustrated and irritable.
    What I’ve learned over time is that it gets me no where.
    Ive also found out that the benefits system does work when and if you need it.
    Many knowledgable people are on here and are willing to help if they can.They will also give valuable information too
    A number of times you’ll read on here that very few people who are successful with pip or esa let people know how successful they were.
    I am one and I’ve taken advice from this forum and CAB.
    I knew nothing about claiming because thankfully I didn’t need to, but I took on board all the advice I could find and as already said I was successful.
    Im no scammer, I just wish my life was as it was.
    It can never be, so I have to make the most of what I’ve got and I’m much happier.
    I hope you find peace and also life improves for you. 
    I will say again there are some brilliant people on here who will help, but only if you let them.
    Good luck. ???
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Hart86 this previous thread by Chris may help answer your questions. https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/60727/got-worse-but-lost-money-confused#latest

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.