Mandatory reconsideration - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory reconsideration

2»

Comments

• hope25
    hope25 Community member Posts: 36 Connected
    Fingers crossed for you x
  • hope25
    Hi so I've not been paid today but had no notice from anyone that my pip has stopped has this happened to anyone else ? .... Has my pip been stopped pls anyone help I'm literally stuck now ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    hope25 said:
    Hi so I've not been paid today but had no notice from anyone that my pip has stopped has this happened to anyone else ? .... Has my pip been stopped pls anyone help I'm literally stuck now ?
    If your PIP was a review and you scored zero on everything this time then yes, they usually go with the report, it's rare to go against it. Money has been known to stop before receiving a letter. Give DWP a ring and ask them, they open at 8.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hope25
    Thank you I've rang this morning they have recalled my payment for today because my award has changed to standard which I'm quite shocked at tbh as the assessor scored me zero so the decision maker seems to have gone with my evidence ect 
  • drewdundee
    drewdundee Community member Posts: 49 Courageous
    Controlled drugs means nothing to pip. You are likely on gabapentin or pregabalin. They were recently reclassified to controlled medication, meaning they should be limited to one month supply, not on repeat and can only be obtained by a wet signature prescription (no faxed prescriptions allowed). I only know this cause i am on them too. I will say my doctor still prescribes me 36 days worth and on repeat so not a lot of doctors follow this regulation if they dont suspect abuse.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    @hope25 were you on enhanced before?
  • hope25
    Yes I was on enhanced before I didn't get mobility

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.