About a loan — Scope | Disability forum

About a loan

cheryle13 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2021 in Benefits and financial support
Can I get a pip loan for home improvements 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.