Mandatory Reconsideration (PIP) Success — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory Reconsideration (PIP) Success

JamesUK
JamesUK Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone, this is my first post here but I've been a long time lurker on this brilliant website. 
I had been receiving PIP Standard Daily Living for the past 4 years due to mental health and a few months ago had a review and had my award stopped. I did a Mandatory Reconsideration and today found out I've been awarded Enhanced Daily Living and standard Mobility. So please don't ever give up hope. Maybe I was lucky because the Decision Maker who called me seemed like a lovely lady who actually seemed concerned. I know success stories regarding the DWP are quite rare but they do happen. 
I just wanted to share this with you to give those going through the Mandatory Reconsideration stage a ray of hope. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.