Msgs — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Msgs

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
I sent msg in not replys am. Considering closing my account. Was goin to update u 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, did you get the email I sent you earlier? I'm sorry to hear that you are wanting to close your account. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help this.

Was the update about your foot?
    Scope

• Chloe_Scope

Hi @sam12

Thank you for your comment on the community. I'm, so happy you managed to get the cheque sorted so you can go to hospital, please do let us know how you get on.

It must be annoying if your phone is playing up - what's making you think it is refurbished.

I hope it goes well at the hospital :)

Scope

• sam12
    To big it hurts my foot to slippy dont feel safe in it its very heavy I had to struggle up 3 flights of stairs. Yes got transport Friday morning surgery girl arranged it.my support worker need a boot up the back side telling me i to sit down to get up dirty floors i dont get on with her. I had unexpected visit from physio they arranging me an aid for toilet area to help me while my foot heals. I had to demonstrate way of getting innthe bath snd out she learnt a new way seem fairly good about it. More Friday. I remember having a accident when inwss around 15 years old i jumped out of bf car to escape him ended up in hospital they just treated my foot no xray at the time only crutches. This dr at hospital said a bone in bone should not be there or possible broken foot this bizzare bone from old injury so why on earth hospital not xray me this unlawful this could of cause me feet problem I get to
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, we’ve replied to a few of your posts by email, I’m not sure if you’ve got them?

The boots for broken bones are very uncomfortable aren’t they? I’m really glad they sorted out your hospital transport and that you’ll be seen again on Friday.

It’s great that they sent a physio out to assess you and you’ll be getting some support while your mobility is reduced. 

I hope that you’re sleeping better now that your neighbour has moved? :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    Hi Sam, what did you do to your foot? I tried having a look at a few of your other threads but I'm not great myself atm.

In regards to the noisy neighbour you can call the non-emergency police number 101 and tell them about the neighbour, they may or may not come out and check to see what she is doing but it'll be logged, I had to do this in my last home, also reported the neighbour to the housing and council.

Is the social worker helping at all? If not, see if you can request someone else and let them know why.
  • sam12
    The lady gone for good. I lost so much of my life it getting me down i feel trapped in flat. Support worker is horrible to me today upset me i have to find ways of coping she expect me to get up and down stairs on my bum how dare she say it my clothes new not old am not a tramp. I kant find my leggings all packed for moving home. Social worker tomorrow and support worker am goin to record them theu won't know it am goin catch her attitude towards me innot tolerate her. She offered to help me get 5 space in room yet she wont get me fee pairs of leggings out of s bag because I kant lift any i not sure which bag. I txt bf msg on app tell him about broken foot i remember injury at school hospital didn't xray me am sure. Thry could miss a injury i walked around since age 15 with a bone in foot should not be there dr said been there long time he ssid even look broken he kant tell much more only orthopedic dr. Foot yellow purple blackish red snd blood spots spreading. Bruises spread right up toes i do feel i have a broken foot thou I felt it tear and snap i have ways of coping not necessarily want to close acc wen I feel under pressure this way i go like with phns to i hang up I feel scared of people 
  • sam12
    She wss thrilled last nite i finally have peace in my home that old lady has gone. 

When i was outside a and e just having s smoke was old lady outside in wheelchair she having benefit problems like pip i gave her fightback phone number she wss made up she had heart attack she said very painful yet she was outside having a smoke we chatting she said to me how old i was i said 48 she said no way reckon i look 27. I kant figure why she was left in waiting area not on how major unit. She gave me a kiss on my head I hug her nice lady 
  • sam12
    My social worker snd support worker is coming later not the social worker that i want to record its the support worker her attitude towards me if people can record for self protection i make sure that it hidden close to her under sofa. But i not tell them at least of have evidence if ever needed then she be left shocked. Waiting my food shopping. Tomorrow hospital 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Good morning @sam12. Is it shopping day again today? I tried some of the Cadbury’s Dark Milk at the weekend, it was better than I thought!

It was very nice of you to help the lady at the hospital with her benefit problems. It sounds like she really appreciated your advice. I don’t understand why she wasn’t in majors either, but hopefully it’s a sign she was going to be alright.

Sliding up and down the outside stairs isn’t very practical is it? Hopefully they can come up with a better suggestion for you.

I’m really glad your social worker and support worker are coming out to see you later, although I’m sorry that you feel the support worker has a poor attitude towards you. I can’t recommend that you record them secretly. Is there anyone that could sit with you that you could have as a witness? Does the social worker not see the support worker acting this way?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Good morning i feel i need to catch her behavior towards me if i feel it not appropriate i can ask someone to listen before i make complaint. Kant be expected to struggle on stairs seriously not wearing the boot. Bruises fsde little still there. Still swelling must be broken sometimes alot of pain some not some flat heal wwlk not full foot or move ankle properly. I think i be on cast tomorrow scary. Got all my chocolates in alot more this shop big offers i saved of 20 on offers. Just watching corrie st. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chocolate and corrie! Hope you're having a lovely morning :) 
    The boots can be really uncomfortable! Have you ever had a cast on before? I hope the cast makes it easier to walk around @sam12 :)

Scope

• sam12
    Never hsd a broken bone lol. First time. Had chip bone in arm had plates inside then bandage. Is a cast bad. Jus5 hsd morrisons fresh cooked breakfast it was yummy. No chocolate yet got chocolate muffin fresh cream black forest. My appetite shrinking not that hungry really. Watching east enders morbid dramaif am casted tomorrow send u photo lol am scared if Dr manipulate it back i kant handle that still kant push foot out the way to bad. Who saw my blouse last time. I another to show yellow thie one 
  • Chloe_Scope
    A cast will just hold your bones in place so it can heal properly. Hopefully once it is all sorted it should start to become less painful for you. Oooo lots of lovely food!! I caught up on eastenders yesterday... you're right, it's not always the happiest!
    Scope

• sam12
    It morbid some time I get bored of it. Chocolates in bags biscuits crisps. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I hope you like the new episodes then :)
    Scope

• [Deleted User]
    Oh ouch Sam :/ 

Yeah I know what you mean about different ways of coping, I do the same sort of thing when I get overly stressed. It wasn't too long ago when I asked for my account to be closed but Adrian changed my mind.

You're moving?! I hope everything goes well (if I read it correctly as my concentration is a bit bad).
  • sam12
    My function not right yet mind still healing from. Withdrawal muscles are wasted no tone yet weight not normal yet take time. Social worker soon be coming out 2pm just charging mobile. Playing songs 
  • sam12
    Not moving yet bf mobile still under investigation after being hacked we both were him 2 times me 1 time someone been recording us 
  • [Deleted User]
    @Hart86 I don't do much nowadays :( I find it hard to enjoy things sadly.

Ahh ok @sam12 just wondered with you saying to had packed to move :)
  • sam12
    Online. Etc music. Soaps. Social worker gone on recorded them i blurted out I was recording them they were stunned i got up she says sm a fighter I told her i come from damaged home i kant trust people I think my mim trying to control me to harden up snd the lady ssid not my nature am soft kond honest person and people take advantage of me

Brightness