Hi, my name is fairytwisha! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is fairytwisha!

fairytwisha
fairytwisha Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi everyone hope i get some support. xx

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fairytwisha welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @fairytwisha!
    How are you doing?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Hello @fairytwisha welcome to the community. We’re all happy to help should you need anything.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fairytwisha and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  Please let us know if we can be of any help to you.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering

Hello @fairywisha :) 

Hello My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Here at scope we welcome people from all walks of life, if we can be of any assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact us, 

please feel free to have a look around our online community, and join in, we welcome new blood and would welcome your opinion.

Have a good day

@connie00   :) 

• fairytwisha
    Hi, thank you all for the warm welcome. I have got several medical conditions so will try not to bore you all too much.
    1. fibromyalgia.  2 discoid lupus.  3. high cholesterol.  4. edema. 5.  liver (no i don't drink alcohol).  6. restless legs syndrome.
    7..several skin conditions so have to apply creams a few times per day. 8. allergic to the sun.  9.hiatus hernia. 10. depression.
    as you have already guessed by now i am in pain most of the time oh and the usual joint pains that are age-related. thats the meds probs.i love shopping online i have brought 2 of my grandsons up due to family crisis. i am a dog lover.and most other animals too. i have got a pip form to fill out for my hubby and just don't know where to start.

kind regards trisha
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fairytwisha

Good Afternoon & Welcome???

I’m one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Yes please please let me know how I can help/support you???

@steve51

• fairytwisha
    i am trying to find some help to fill in my hubbies pip form i am just too poorly to know how to answer there questions.

regards trisha
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @fairytwisha.
    We have some resources on the Scope website about how to go about the PIP process, as well as posts on the community that might be of use.
    Additionally, your local CAB will sometimes have people available to help you with filling out the forms. If that's not an option, you might have some luck checking out Advice Local for a service local to you who might be able to help.

Hopefully some of this might be helpful to you! :smile:

Best wishes,
    Adrian
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fairytwisha

No probs!!!!!

I do hope that you find the above info from my good friend @Richard_Scope helpful??

Please please let me know if you need any further help/support??

@steve51

Brightness