PIP MR waiting times? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP MR waiting times?

Options
tinka1992
tinka1992 Community member Posts: 97 Connected
edited July 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi i need some advice so I only scored 4 points my workers have done MR thing I have sent it more evidence to.supoort my claim I have cpn nurse a mental health worker plus housing support worker what are the chances of mr so I dont have to go tribule serves theres back log aswell with Mr I have already been waiting since June 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Unfortunately only around 18% of MR's change the result
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Dinkysaurus
    Dinkysaurus Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
    Options
    My Mum waited 11 weeks and has just won her MR decision. 
    I have only just sent my MR off with new evidence. I called them yesterday to ensure they had received it, they confirmed they had. The man said I was looking at 6-8 weeks for a decision as the times in our area were improving. Although I wont be surprised to be waiting longer.
    Good luck and keep us posted. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck with the claim @tinka1992, most people do have to take it to tribunal but that doesn't mean it's impossible to win at this stage. Fingers crossed!
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.