My friend — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My friend

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
My friend had a letter from job centre asking him to go tomorrow he worried Wat it might be said ur money will stop if u fail to turn up he bricking it 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12. It's hard to know what this could be for, it may just be a review. Hopefully he's worried for nothing and when he attends tomorrow they'll let him know what's going on. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Letter he got wasn't like that I think someone blew him up I don't know why thou seem strange 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Is it possibly a compliance letter then? Sometimes these are sent out randomly, or as you said, someone may have reported him for something and they're checking up that everything is okay. 
    I hope he gets on alright at his appointment tomorrow. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    He be arriving now there ono. Good morning. Been busy this morning not watch my dramas yet after lunch I will waiting support worker to call me. Then I need ring my mobile company to. Having lamb and lettuce n tomato for lunch. No more chocolate now until am healed makes my anxiety high. My multi vitamin i think causing me problems making this mucus drain difficult i try without today I can get vitamin d from sardines in olive oil. Sunflower I stopped in foods not good goin to eat less see how i go. And still on brown bread thou. Got milk in to 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Which is your favourite drama? 
    Lamb, lettuce and tomato sounds like a good combination! I'm trying to avoid chocolate and eat healthily at the moment too, always feel much better when I do, it just takes a lot of effort. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Corrie St. Added sardine in olive oil so tasty small bowel. Chocolate makes anxiety bad in withdrawal. Fruit better. Support worker coming next week 
  • sam12
    Must b bad he sulking not reply me he intends to blame me when it's not me. Am glad I didn't ever marry him he a slob to. I engage to him 1 day I couldn't stick him. This was few decades ago I know I was making mistake got out while I could. Not much wrong with him though. Said to me he only takin meds so get dwp of his back don't u think he playin on the dwp thou he plays pc games all day 
  • sam12
    I am cutting myself off from everyone including you. Now that it's over the meeting was about fraud as someone committed a crime saying that I was working on the side and now I don't even know if I will get my money. It's very sick that someone has done this to me and since no-one down here knows me as I keep my self to myself I have an idea where it come from. I am having nothing more to do with people and keeping myself to myself till the day I die.

So goodbye and have a great life and don't contact me ever again as I've had enough

Kant believe this. My bf a lawyer I get him to prosecute him simple this friend says my bf dumped me he hasn't. Well he face time behind bars falsely accusing innocent person how can I see in Devon wen am in the North West beyond me I my own problems here 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Hi @sam12
    It must have been very frustrating to receive that message from someone that you thought of as a friend. It looks like a message they’ve maybe sent to a lot of people so I don’t think he was accusing you personally, but still not nice.

Have you watched your soaps yet today?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    No time yet. Having big problem here. Am seriously thinking about my future if to carry on or not waiting social worker to ring. Am fed up with drs. Feels like am eating huge stone painful mucus won't drain keep getting infected kant get antibiotics trying to force me out am not well because of withdrawal symptoms and my foot to. No Dr goin bully me again it all coming to end of them 
  • Adrian_Scope
    You've got a lot going on at the moment @sam12, with your boyfriend, your foot, your mum and your withdrawal etc. You need to make sure you're being kind to yourself.
    What's on your menu for today? What time's your social worker supposed to be calling?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Crying again. Look like I won't get better here if the case I find way to stop it goin on no choice. Trapped in doors because of this mucus 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.