Hi! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi!

Options
pollyanna1052
pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
Hi. Thanks for the add. A bit about me. I have a disability called Spastic Paraplegia....cause unknown. I have lived with it for 20 years and a bit. Hate it as it make me very dependent on other people for many things and I get really frustrated.But there`s not a thing I can do about it. Anyone else got the same?

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @pollyanna1052   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.  Sorry to hear this. 

I am one of the community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join the community.

Please have a look around our website. Plenty of support, information and friendship.

Please if I can help with anything be happy to be supportive.

Please ask.  

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @pollyanna1052 and welcome to the community. So sorry how frustrated this makes you, but you're very welcome here. Hopefully we'll be able to offer you some much-needed support.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @pollyanna1052 welcome to the community. I’m Emma, one of the Community Champions. Sorry to hear of your struggles. Just know that the community and the Scope team are here if you need us. 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @pollyanna1052

Good Evening & Welcome to our online community/family.

@steve51
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @pollyanna1052 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I too have to rely on support from others because of my disability (I have Spina Bifida) so can understand how frustrating this is as I sometimes feel like this also.  I hope you enjoy your time on the Community as there are many great people on here all willing to support.  If there is anything we can help you with at all then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    thanks everyone. Yeh, I am enjoying being part of this lovely community  xxx

Brightness