Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Julie_Alumni
Julie_Alumni Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello everyone. I am Julie. I have many chronic conditions. I live in London. I use many NHS services in London - giggle giggle. I am a volunteer on the UK Lung Health Taskforce. I receive PIP. I believe in #EverydayEquality. And I love spending time with my cats, my partner and outside (when I can). And urmmm I do love to chat. 

Comments

• emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Hello @JulieReynolds welcome to the community. I’m Emma, one of the Community Champions who are here to help and advise should you have any questions or need any assistance navigating the community. 
  • Julie_Alumni
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @JulieReynolds   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions. Also like my friend @emmarenshaw .  

We are here to advise, help and give support. Please have a look around our community website.

We are friendly. You come to the right place for friendship.

Always some one to talk to. Join in discussions feel free or start your own.

Happy to be supportive. Please ask if you need anything answering any questions.

Some one will know either from our team or a member of our community.

Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Julie_Alumni
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @JulieReynolds, it's great to have you here! If you love a chat... the coffee lounge board may be your thing!
    Scope

• Julie_Alumni
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @Julie_Scope! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Julie_Scope

Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I’m also one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

@steve51
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
      Hello @JulieReynolds 

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community. I trust you are having a good day today

I myself suffer with Asthma Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and FND, (functional neurological disorder) and a lung disorder, which completely fails me when I have an asthma attack.

So, I live most of my days in pain, I can relate to where you are coming from, sometimes it gets the better of me, and sometimes I’m not sure which one is playing up more, difficult to know, so I really have empathy for you 

if we can be of any further help please let us know.

Have a good day

@connie00

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @juliereynolds99 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  Your volunteering with the UK Lung Health Taskforce sounds interesting.  Do you enjoy it?  You will enjoy plenty of chat on the Community and it is a great place to meet new friends.  Everyone is so friendly and supportive of each other.  I too have a cat who I like spending time with.  Cats are awesome!  I look forward to seeing you around the Community and if there is anything at all you need help with or just want to chat then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness